The Carrington Group is proud to announce that Carrington Communities has won Edmonton’s Multi-family Builder of the Year and the PHBI New Home Buyers Choice Award at the prestigious Canadian Home Builder’s Association – Edmonton Region, Annual Awards of Excellence held in Edmonton, Alberta on Saturday, March 15th, 2014.
Carrington Communities picked up 6 additional awards and Bedrock Homes has also won 3 awards. The gala evening recognized award winning home builders and developers in the residential construction industry in the Edmonton area.
In addition to Multi-family Builder of the Year, Carrington Communities also received awards in the following categories:
1. Best Brochure Package – Allure Condominiums
2. Rookie of the Year Single/Multi – Family – Dina Zejnilovic
3. Best Multi-Family Apartment Style over $350,000 – Lammond at Waterstone
4. Best Sales & Information Centre – Multi – Family – E’Scapes Condominiums
5. Sales Volume Awards – Gold – Dina Zejnilovic
6. Sales Volume Awards – Gold – Jeremiah Cleary
Bedrock Homes received the following awards:
1. Environmental Recognition
2. Sales Volume Awards – Silver – Christina Reid
3. Best Multi-family Townhouse/Duplex $275,000 – $300,000 – Birk
The Carrington Group would like to thank all of our dedicated employees and customers over the years who have helped make Carrington Communities and Bedrock Homes a strong force in the housing industry in Alberta. Looking for a new home? Explore our many communities and see the quality and value we offer.
To find out more about the PHBI Awards, check out this video: