Carrington Communities, a leader in the new condo construction industry, is looking for Sales Assistants to work full-time in sales centres throughout Edmonton. Sales Assistant’s primary responsibility is to provide support to the Project Sales Manager for their area via greeting customers, engaging in presentations, stocking sales centres with marketing materials and giving suite tours to potential buyers. New Home Sales Experience Preferred! Hours are from 3:00-8:00pm Monday to Thursday and 12:00-5:00pm Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays. You must be available to work the hours stated.
Sales Assistant Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Preference is given to candidates with New Home Sales experience as it is considered an asset
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, who enjoys working with people
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibits a professional attitude and appearance
- Ensuring that our products from the sales centre, show homes and predesigned inventory are presented professionally and marketed according to the standards set by Carrington Communities
- Provides product and company information to customers
- Assists with the overall sales process, previous sales experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is necessary
- Personal reliable transportation is required
Our leading position in the home building industry can help you learn, develop and move ahead. Compensation to be determined based on experience. If you are looking for a great opportunity please apply today! Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Sales Assistant – Full Time” to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.