Project Sales Manager
Carrington Communities, an award winning leader in the new condo construction industry, is currently accepting applications for a Project Sales Manager for our newest condominium project. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of sales success, outstanding customer service skills, a passion for the home building industry, is highly self-motivated and desires a challenge.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3 + years proven sales experience in the new home industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Possess clear knowledge of the company, products, and marketplace
- Ability to explain the features and benefits of floorplans, overall project and the associated community
- Effectively guide clients through the sales process from initial contact through to home possession
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships, while also prospecting and generating new client opportunities
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders including construction, estimating and marketing teams to deliver a home purchasing experience that exceeds expectations
- Exceed pre-determined sales targets
- Attendance at sales meetings and company events
Our leading position in the home building industry can help you learn, develop and move ahead. We support your career with competitive compensation, benefits, health and wellness plan and RRSP matching program. If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity apply today!
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title
“Project Sales Manager – Full Time”:
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.