Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the concept development and execution of fresh and consistent design that is on brand across all marketing mediums and materials. Work collaboratively with team members and departments to deliver professional quality design that effectively and accurately communicates defined objectives and business goals.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) in a PC environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Ability to problem solve and work creatively with limited resources.
- Experience meeting deadlines with tight timelines and performing in multi-tasking environment
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work the odd evening or weekend for showsuite openings and events
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing design concepts with a clean and sophisticated aesthetic while maintaining brand style guidelines
- Produce marketing assets including webpages, videos, digital and print ads, sales collateral, brochures, and signage, etc.
- Collaborate with a team to create effective and visually email marketing templates
- Creating brand identities for new developments, including logos, colours, sales collateral such as letterheads, plans, feature sheets, and amenity sheets
- Meeting all advertising and publication deadlines and adhering to an on-going weekly and monthly advertising schedule
- Responsible to maintain website updates in multiple content management platforms including Wordpress, Webguide, WIX, and others
- Creation of website photo galleries and web photo elements
- Providing graphics for events, new product lines and corporate programs
- Collaborating within a team to deliver attractive, informative, accurate indoor and outdoor marketing material for Presentation Centres
- Maintain quality control in regards to file preparation and storage, ensuring all materials are press-ready and/or web-ready digital files
- Website design experience an asset
- Photography and video experience an asset
- Collaborate and assist with campaign planning and execution for advertising and events
- Assisting with researching and selecting targeted, valuable advertising venues
- Assisting with housing award submissions throughout the year in Housing submissions
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Communities provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Please submit resume and on-line portfolio with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title to “Graphic Designer”: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.