Reporting directly to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong ability for sales strategy, leadership, creative direction, and building positive relationships. The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for division sales staffing, sales training, administration, implements sales procedures and helps establish guidelines for sales staff.
Corporate Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Helps to implement sales goals and sales training programs as needed to meet Division goals.
- Responsible for controlling incentive costs to preserve margins.
- Assists and guides sales team with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible to ensure that all sales staff coordinates regularly with other field and office associates to ensure timely closings and satisfied homeowners.
- Reviews and monitors sales team’s paperwork to ensure accuracy and compliance with all Carrington Communities guidelines and regulations.
- Coordinates as needed with other department associates regarding construction schedules, show home maintenance, customer care and homeowner scheduling of events.
- Assists with input regarding advertising, and promotional needs.
- Monitors market trends and competition.
- Assists in all point-of-sale disclosures, legal documentation and contractual paperwork.
- Assist in planning and coordinating special sales functions. Attend special promotional events for Communities.
- Assists in hiring and administers an adequate sales force to meet Division goals.
- Supervise and monitor all sales staff job performance.
- Lead and/or participate in all sales meetings.
- Assists in preparation of show home budgets and coordinates timely opening of show suites.
- Assists in the evolution of home plans for new product development.
- Assists in the development of standard features and amenities of new product development.
Corporate Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a Sales Management/Leadership Role.
- Residential sales experience, sales management and/or real estate or management related industries.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in associate, public relations, and homeowners. Possess and exercise mature judgment.
- Strong work ethic; loyal; trustworthy; and being a Team Player is a must.
- Advanced computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity.
- Strong Management and motivational skills.
- Diplomacy and good public presence.
- Valid Driver’s License (non GDL) and clean drivers abstract.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Corporate Sales Manager” to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.